Friday, August 21, 2009

impending fall

Things I'm looking forward to:
  • Slightly cooler weather, allowing me to wear sleeves to work and maybe a smidgen more makeup than mascara
  • Slightly less humid weather, allowing my hair to maintain its blow-dry more than one minute after leaving the house
  • My Professional Seminar class, aka Dissertation Writing 101
  • Being able to run again
  • Playing a little rugby this fall (and I better really enjoy it since this is the end of the road)
  • Coaching a little this fall and working on that D4 (heh) championship.
Things I'm on the fence about:
  • My qualitative analysis class (too little math)
  • Work in general
  • Having to work back up to where I was, running wise, before getting hurt
Things I am not looking forward to:
  • The commute fiasco of rugby practice when you work in the city, live in the suburbs, and somehow need to retrieve the car and dog between these
  • The timing and commute fiascoes for both Princess Charming and I for the days both the team I play for and coach have practice
  • The impending winter weather
  • Always having (school) work hanging over my head (work work, I can generally ignore after my evening email peruse).
  • The cost of rugby travel

No comments:

Post a Comment