Monday, January 4, 2010

Colorado Vacation!

For Christmas this year, Princess Charming's family decided to take a trip to Colorado. Paid lodging makes a ski trip more affordable (though I admit airfare to Denver at Christmas is not cheap), so off we went!

 Us & the In-Laws



  (We bought those coats before we met, so matching is a total accident!)

What a fabulous location. We stayed at Keystone, right in the middle of things, so we were able to visit A-basin, Keystone, and Breckenridge (my favorite!) for a day each! I'm pretty sure I can never go to the Poconos again, since "bad" snow and slopes (the very occasional ice patch on the rare heavily used trail) in Colorado are light years better than the PA slopes, even when they are at half their usual December snowfall! And what a good way to get me to relax - exercise during the day, and nothing to do in the evenings but play board games and watch trashy tv on cable! (We don't have cable, and I rarely watch tv, so this was awesome).
Oh, and night skiing (once):





No comments:

Post a Comment