Monday, November 30, 2009

oh, sales.

I have a secret.

I like to shop.
As in, I may have squealed said, upon seeing the massive shopping complex next to one of our hotels this season, "ooooh they might be having a sale!". (This may or may not have resulted in gales of laughter from my traveling companions).

I kind of enjoy Black Friday, and "Cyber Monday", even though I hardly buy any holiday gifts. This year I did get a sweet dress for upcoming weddings, and Princess Charming got some new work shirts.
I tried on some amazing shoes, but I just can't justify the cost when they're not really (ok, not at all) work appropriate).

So today, I've been browsing...kind of a lot. I did get us a bag for our boards for our upcoming snowboarding trip (which we have a legit need for!), but mostly just daydreaming...some of these things I don't even have a USE for...

No comments:

Post a Comment