Friday, October 2, 2009

Dear Fall

Hi Fall,

I want to start this by saying I love you a lot. I like the heat, but the humidity, not as much. And I don't like rain. So generally speaking, you're my best friend season. You're also the time of football and marching band and back to school and new clothes and watching the leaves turn on Garret Mountain during practices that are chilly enough to wear sweats. Ok, maybe that last part is over ten years ago, but once a band geek, always a band geek.

(Think I'm kidding? My band-geek-ness was immortalized in a tee-shirt around 2006)

But, fall, I have to tell ya, I wasn't super excited about the 48 degrees this morning. That means its only 16 more to freezing, and me and winter aren't on the best of terms. Can you keep it between, lets say, 50 and 75 till at least the end of October? Mid-November would be even better because rugby practice gets a bit awkward in sweatsuits (I don't need else anything slowing me down!).

Thanks,

Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment