Monday, July 18, 2011

NYC Marathon Training, Week 2

Week 1 was a success. Onward and upward right?

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Crossfit. I honestly have no idea what I did Monday night. I need to find my book. In the car I hope (?)

Tuesday
Scheduled: 3 m
Actual: Rest. I can't recall why either.

Wednesday
Scheduled: 5 m
Actual: Rest. House shopping. Good excuse I think!

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 m
Actual: 3 m (28 and change, neighborhood I'm house shopping in) and Crossfit (managed 2.6ish rounds of the WOD, which included waiter walks (35# - kind of complicated to type out but a basic movement in practice), lots of sit ups, and supermans.

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: 3 m (29:29, first mile was with the pup)

Saturday
Scheduled: 9 m (long)
Actual: 5 m (48:33. did about 1/2 mile with Bailey, then 6x400, then went home. Then felt guilty and returned out for another 1.5 miles, albeit with lots of stops. Time does not include stops of course. Intervals ranged from 2:07/8:30 pace (first one - wtf?) to 1:52/7:31 pace.)

Sunday
Scheduled: Cross
Actual: 9 mi. 1:30 ish. I almost bailed at 6... stopped at home for a while...waiting till evening - in 85+ heat - AND eating ( fabulous) Red Robin for lunch was a bad combo. I stopped a lot (watch off! ) That said, the last three miles felt better than the first three!

Weight: 167 (this is from 7/18 though; I forgot to weigh myself over the weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment