Saturday, December 19, 2009

snow!

We're having a big storm this weekend, really early for our area too. So our excursion to NYC was canceled - a two hour drive or train ride sounds like a poor choice with 14-18 inches predicted - and I'm home working on my paper browsing the internet for deals and baking.

Princess Charming just took Bailey across the street to play in our neighbor's fenced yard with his dogs. Snow + two dogs! What more could our little guy (who spent most of the morning curled up on a pile of couch pillows, spoiled little dude) want?

I can see the three of them running around in my neighbors yard from my seat on our couch, and am filled with joy. Amusement. Something like that. Regardless, it reminds me how much I want a baby. Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment