Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

In the spirit of looking forward, I'm not going to rehash 2012...

Here's my goals for 2013:

  • Follow Weight Watchers (effective Jan 3, hah). Post-holiday weigh-in to follow tomorrow...
    • Lose 25ish lbs by July 7 (my 32nd birthday...that's a bit under 1 lb/week)
  • Defend my dissertation proposal
  • Complete the IRB process
  • Do interviews for proposal
  • Complete a first and second draft of dissertation
  • Run a 2 hr race at the NYC Half March 17
  • PR at the Ridgewood 10k Memorial Day (57:xx?)
  • Complete the Warrior Dash in August
  • Run the NYC Marathon in November
  • Don't buy any clothes/shoes until July (unless I need a new pair of jeans...) and then stick to a $600 budget for the remainder of the year
  • Do one kid-centric family activity out of the house each weekend
I might come up with a couple more...

No comments:

Post a Comment