Wednesday, April 15, 2009

engayged


Christina at Steady Happy posted this link a while ago, and I've been meaning to give it some attention! I can't resist doing a little PR in the name of love.

So You're EnGAYged is a new site dedicated to same-sex couples and their allies. The site is looking to promote LGBT friendly vendors and serve as a general resource. So far, so good. Its quite a bit nicer than the couple other sites out there...but its just getting started, so go support them!

I love the idea blog - themed moodboard shout outs to Iowa and VT! But my favorite is the wedding feature - also a love of mine on Practical Wedding, which I still can't take off my googlereader.

1 comment:

  1. So You're EnGAYged looks like a great resource!! I will be passing this along!

    ReplyDelete