Monday, January 19, 2009

Wedding Love

I was never a girl to DREAM about my wedding. In fact, I can't say I ever gave it much of a thought before Princess Charming and I began to discuss getting engaged. Then came the ring, and the wedding planning, etc...etc...the knot (and my little obsession, hi Sept08!)...anyway, I need to brag. I never made a Married Bio, and probably won't, because making it the way I envision it will take too much time. So...I'm going to do a mini-one via a few little blog posts. Then it'll be out of my system. Maybe. (not like I've deleted the wedding blogs from my google reader, as evident from how easy it was to send my newly-engaged friend 7 links of my favs this morning!)

In the beginning...there was us
Photobucket
then there was a ring...
jewels
then there was a guest list (54 of our closest friends and family), save the dates
invites,
a dress,
attire,
and a location for the ceremony
location
and for the reception
location...

and an extra for our casual at-home-reception for more casual friends and family who couldn't make the trip to MA - our house! :)
house

No comments:

Post a Comment