Friday, June 18, 2010

training update

soooooo its been a little touch and go, mostly because I apparently am lazy (I pulled out my training log from fall 2007 to prove to myself this was not always the case. 20-38mpw DURING fall season! Good grief. No wonder I'm 15 lbs more now when I can't even hit 20 mpw off season!).

Last week I did get in a 2m, 4m, 5x400, 5m and a HIIT workout. Not bad.
So far this week I've lifted 3x (~25 min at a pop) and done 2 3 milers and a 1 miler. A 1 miler you ask?
Lets just say tonight was a fail.
But I felt much better after the baconcheeseburger and corn on the cob the princess cooked me on the grill!

For this weekend, 5 miles and 6x400. Kind of ambitious for 2 days with a wedding in the middle but I need to get over 15 miles this week!

Next week the plan is 6x400, 4.5, 45 tempo, and 5. And lifting 3x.
and maybe eventually getting on the weightloss wagon I keep mentioning? hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment