Thursday, October 19, 2006

where I've been

This is a fun little tool.

Here's all the states I've ever physically been in, including airline connections and driving through.



create your own visited states map

And the list dwindled a bit by omitted drive-throughs/non-final destinations...




And further refined by omitted places I've only been to for rugby (I'm hesitantly leaving Washington on here. Technically I've been there, but I was around 2 and have no recollection of it. I was 7 or 8 when I went to Vermont and Wisconsin, so at least I remember the pretty fall leaves and the snow, respectively!)




And just for kicks, the states I've lived in:




Heck, let's go all out...Countries too!



create your own visited countries map


Note to self: I need to travel more
:)

2 comments: